California Guacamole Recipe
Whether it’s Taco Tuesday, happy hour, or your kid’s snack time, this California-style organic guacamole recipe is a quick and simple way to kick your guac craving! It only takes about ten minutes to make.
- 1-2 large Hass avocado (pitted)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 serrano chili (seeded and finely minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
Three Simple Steps
- Slice open the avocados and carefully remove the pits with a spoon.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocadoes with lime juice (no worries if you don’t have a fancy mashing tool - a fork works just fine!)
- Add and stir in the remaining ingredients to taste and serve!
Tip: Have leftovers? Guacamole tends to brown if left to sit for too long. To prevent this, place the avocado pit into your bowl of guacamole and refrigerate.Ready to try this organic guacamole recipe? GreenCrate has you covered. You can have limes, avocadoes, cilantro, and red onions delivered right to you when you order our amazing Guac Box! Experience the difference of fresh, just harvested local California produce. You might never purchase store guac ever again!